Sunday, January 10, 2010

3 days to Paris!


So I was gonna post every other day but I'm leaving in like 3 days so here goes:
Oh and here's the disclaimer: This is not a list of things I intend to do while on this study abroad with BYU as we have the honor code and other study abroad regulations. It is just a list of things I would like to do in France at some point in my life.

1. Visit scenes from Amélie! Adore this movie and Audrey. Here's the Moulin she works at:

And here's the Grocer's shop.
2. Go on strike or Protest something. (Won't be done this trip)

3. Go to a Rugby match. Or football (soccer to us). It's what the locals do! Allez les Bleus!

4. Kiss in a Cemetery. I know this sounds kinda creepy but if you watched Paris Je T'aime you'll know what I'm talking about. They have some amazingly beautiful cemeteries. I'm going to have to do this another time as well, when I'm not on a trip with a bunch of beautiful college girls.

5. Performing on the street! I bought an ocarina this week and hopefully with some of the other students' help we can form a little group and make some money on the street. It's gonna be wicked!


6. Hot tubbing in really expensive hotels. Enough said.
7. Ride on a scooter!! I had one last summer in Provo and it was wicked fun but I'm sure it'll be even more fun with the cool architecture! Just like this scene from Amélie:


1 comment:

  1. [sarcasm]Yea, Richard. It's the wrong time to be kissing when you're on a trip with beautiful college girls. Save it for a time when you're alone. Or with your homiez.[/sarcasm]

    ReplyDelete