Thursday, January 7, 2010

11 Days to Paris Countdown: FASHION SHOW

Sooo there's 10 days left till I leave Asia....and then North America and head to EUROPE! Yes, I know, I feel like those giddy girls that say they're so excited and they've always wanted to go and whatever. But I really am. I've wanted to go since I was 11 years old. I feel like one of the Ashleys from the TV show Recess. Anyways the next ten days I will post a few things I wanna do while I'm there that's not a typical tourist thing (so NOT Eiffel Tower and what not, of course I will do that but I wanna go beyond that and create my own memories).

My first item on the list is to attend a fashion show. Paris is a city of fashion. Of form over functionality. Of style of sensibility. They understand an important truth in life, that appearance does matter. It will be so fun to see clothing I can never pull off! To take pictures of things I'll never afford to buy! To see women I shall never be able to kiss! And to be around people I will never be tall enough to look in the eye.

I'm not sure how I'm going to be able to do this because it's usually by invite only. And I don't even have any idea where they are held at but I'm sure if I dress up nice and go with some hottie boomalotties we can get in. Or I'll just slip the bouncer 20 euros. Or just sneak our way through the back. What I'll probably end up doing is just pretend to be a model and walk in the back.

2 comments:

  1. I had no idea you were going to Paris! How exciting! Good LUCK! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really really need it if I want to get in. I'm not good looking enough to be a male model so I will pretend to be a female one to get in.

    ReplyDelete