skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Saturday, April 17, 2010
To my family, and loyal fans3
Well since the volcano erupted and I'm stuck here, I decided to let my family and loyal fans enjoy Paris with me. Sorry Tura I didn't get one for you even though you read my blog, because I found out too late.
1 comment:
Joanna
May 15, 2010 at 10:50 PM
awww thanks didi! :) i love you!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Quoi?
Rich
Provo, Utah, United States
I'm just a normal guy.
View my complete profile
Mes amis
Past Chapters
▼
2010
(19)
▼
April
(1)
To my family, and loyal fans3
►
March
(6)
►
February
(5)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(1)
►
December
(1)
Peeps I read
in the life of kristy kadish
Last week in Spain
10 years ago
Art of Leica
New things
12 years ago
The Wes Side Story
The Charmin Cold War
14 years ago
The Ricksalicious Life
Winter In Paris 2010
awww thanks didi! :) i love you!
ReplyDelete